How Do I See My Paid Views? : Guide
Accessing the origin of your viewing traffic and to see the progress of your boosting period with us is a good way to keep track of your YouTube channel and the type of content you provide to your audiences over the long run.
In this guide we will show you how you can see and access this data through your own YouTube channel and account in 10 easy steps.
1. Open up your internet browser and navigate to the YouTube website.
2. Log in to your account on YouTube
3. Click on the circular icon of your channel (located at the top right corner of your screen) and click on “YouTube Studio” as shown in the image on the left
4. Once inside YouTube Studio, click on “Analytics” as shown in the image on the right. You will find this on the left hand side of your screen.
5. When you are in the Analytics page, click on the “Reach” tab as highlighted in the image on the right.
6. Once In the Reach section, click on where it says “Last 28 days”. You will be able to find this near the top right corner of your screen. We’ve highlighted it for you in the image on the right.
7. After clicking on “Last 28 days” you will see a drop down box with a list of options to display the data on your YouTube videos and channel based on the date period. Select “Lifetime” or you can select a custom period as well. This is also shown in an image to the right.
8. You then have to scroll down until you reach the section on the page which says “Traffic source types”.
9. Once you have scrolled down and found this section, click on the “See more” button.
10. Once you have arrived at this page you can see all the views your channel has generated through paid YouTube advertising which would be the views you have purchased through us at YouTube Boosting!
You can also click on your the channel name near the top left corner of the screen and filter your data by video as well, this is useful if you have boosted multiple videos on your channel through YouTube Boosting. There are also many more metrics you can look at for your video or channel through here.